Due to the Coronavirus (COVID 19) some Competitions and all Matches are suspended until further notice.
Stay safe and healthy wherever you are!
Conditions of play
- The event will be staged over 72 holes of stroke play, and will be played in accordance with the Rules of Golf and any local rules, as approved by the Competition Committee.
- The winner will be the player who returns the lowest gross score over 72 holes.
- The competition is recognised as qualifying for handicap purposes.
- Starting times and playing partners are as per the draw.
- Caddies will be allowed.
- The Competition Committee consists of the Club Secretary, the Club Professional and the Men's Captain. Any decision made by the Competition Committee will be final.
- Competitors MUST be UNDER 21 years of age on 1st January.
- If it is impractical to finish the competition due to adverse weather or other circumstances, the Competition Committee is empowered to vary such conditions as to produce a result.
- In the event of a tie for first place, a sudden death playoff using the 15th and 18th holes will take place to decide the winner. All other places will be decided by countback.